Get away from it all and discover holidays in Cornwall
With miles of golden sandy beaches to explore and top attractions to visit, it’s easy to see why holidays in Cornwall are so popular.
Cornwall is the perfect holiday destination, whether you are touring, camping or considering a stay in our caravan holiday homes. The county is recognised as the number one destination for holidays in the UK, with so much to see, do and explore! From top class visitor attractions such as the Eden Project and Blue Reef Aquarium to iconic landmarks such as Fistral Beach, St Michael’s Mount and the rugged beauty of Bodmin Moor.
Located on Cornwall’s stunning north coast, Porth Beach Holiday Park is blessed with a fantastic location, perfect for exploring the local area or venturing further afield. From our Cornwall touring and camping site, you are only a short distance from some of Cornwall’s most popular beauty spots. Head west and visit the famous Land’s End landmark or take a trip to the Lizard Peninsular, the UK’s most southerly mainland point. Or why not explore the beautiful north coast of Cornwall and take in the mystical Tintagel Castle, home of the legend of King Arthur, or wander around the streets of the picturesque harbour town of Padstow, made famous as the home town of celebrity chef Rick Stein.
Check out the video below from Visit Cornwall and be inspired…
Enjoy magical holidays in Cornwall
You’ll definitely never be short of things to see and do, no matter what the weather! To help you decide where to visit during your stay with us, we’ve put together our top five must-see destinations…
- For holidays in Cornwall, St Michael’s Mount is a must! Head west to see this iconic landmark. Walk out across the causeway at low tide or take a boat trip across on the water to this island castle.
- Visit Truro, Cornwall’s only city. This beautiful and historic city is home to a magnificent cathedral. This vibrant city is great for shopping and is packed with top class bars and restaurants too.
- The Lizard Peninsular is the UK’s most southerly point. This remote and beautiful stretch of land encapsulates all that is great about Cornwall: stunning landscapes picture postcard fishing ports and villages.
- Padstow: Explore this beautiful harbour town, with its pretty streets and plentiful supply of shops and top quality restaurants. If you’ve a passion for great seafood, then Padstow is definitely worth a visit!
- Land’s End: More than just a signpost, Land’s End is the legendary destination that is the most westerly point of the UK’s mainland. Discover the visitor centre and kids’ entertainment on offer here before you walk out and look across to the Atlantic Ocean.
Holidays in Cornwall are great for families and couples alike. Why not explore more of Newquay during your stay with us or how about a true beach holiday or activity holiday?